UPA Announces Board of Directors for 2007
(January 3, 2007- Broomfield, Colorado) On behalf of the UPA Board of Directors and the 2007 Elections Committee, I am pleased to introduce the 2007 UPA Board of Directors. They are:
- Thyra Rauch; President
- Paul Sherman; Vice President and Director of Memberships and Sponsorships
- Silvia Zimmermann; Treasurer and Director of Organizational Outreach
- Lyle Kantrovich; Secretary and Director of Marketing
- Susan Dray; Publications Director
- Amanda Nance; Web Director
- Nigel Bevan; Director of Professional Development
- Daniel Szuc; Director of Chapters
- Elizabeth Rosenzweig; Director of World Usability Day
- Peter Picone; Director of Student and Young Professional Member
A very special thank you to those Board members who are going off the Board at the end of 2006, including Whitney Quesenbery, Dave Mitropoulos-Rundus, and Kerrie Green, for all the commitment they have shown UPA throughout their tenure.
We all look forward to working with you in the coming year.
Please share with us your thoughts and ideas so that we can help continue to make UPA an association of which you can be proud.
2007 UPA President
The Usability Professionals' Association is an international, non-profit, professional association with more than 2000 members in the US and 35 other countries. Members are specialists in evaluating and designing products that are easy to learn and use. The organization provides its members with a wide variety of professional services. Through outreach the UPA:
- Shares information about the skills and approach of usability professionals in meeting needs for usable products.
- Acts as an advocate for usability in consumer, corporate and governmental software, products and web sites.
- Educates the general public about the usability.
For more information, contact: