Usablity in Healthcare ... User Experience Magazine 6.4
(Bloomingdale, IL: November 8, 2007) –
Articles in this issue include:
- Social Health Networking
- Resuscitating the User Experience
- Learning about Clinical Trials
- Patient Safety and Usability
- Capturing User Requirements in Health and Social Care
- The View from Here: A Perfect Storm in the ICU
- What's News: Demonstrating the Usability of Medical Records
- Book Review: Seeing the World Through a Differently Wired Brain
The Usability Professionals' Association is an international, non-profit, professional association with more than 2000 members in the US and 35 other countries. Members are specialists in evaluating and designing products that are easy to learn and use. The organization provides its members with a wide variety of professional services. Through outreach the UPA:
- Shares information about the skills and approach of usability professionals in meeting needs for usable products.
- Acts as an advocate for usability in consumer, corporate and governmental software, products and web sites.
- Educates the general public about the usability.
For more information, contact: