- Program Overview
- Invited Speakers
- Why Should You Attend?
- "The Austin Experience"
- Info for Presenters
- Sponsor UPA 2007!
Usability Professionals' Association
140 N. Bloomingdale Road
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
The Usability Professionalsí Association invites you to share your products and services with the attendees at our 16th Annual Conference, June 11-15, 2007.
Guidelines for Presentations that Include Commercially Available Products
- A commercially available product may only be demonstrated within the context of a case study, methodology, or the reporting of research findings during a conference session. The presentation should be primarily delivered by a third party whose interest lies in the presentation of the case study, methodology, or reporting of research findings. Under no circumstances is a product to be demonstrated only for the benefit of making attendees aware of its capabilities.
- Product pricing and ordering information is not permitted during sessions.
- Presenters must refrain from any direct product endorsements.
- Companies selling products or services have two opportunities to increase awareness of their brand -- as a conference sponsor and as a conference exhibitor:
- As a conference sponsor, a company may display their company name, products, and services on the conference web site, in printed conference materials, and with posted materials.
- As a conference exhibitor, a company may display their company name and display, demonstrate, and sell their products, and services at a designated and purchased exhibitor booth during the conference. See more about exhibitors.
If you need more information or have questions, contact the UPA office - email@example.com