Reasons to Attend
Are you making a case for why you should attend UPA? Use the UPA 2007 sample Letter to your supervisor as a starting point.
- Wonderful educational opportunities while attending cutting edge tutorials, workshops, presentations, and posters.
- Review the best practices of leading companies by attending case study sessions.
- Expand your toolkit with new ideas and new techniques.
- Books available to preview and buy from each of the speakers present, as well as some of our favorites.
- Celebrate the importance and value of usability to successful design.
- Attend a workshop, then publish and present your findings at the conference.
- Contribute your thoughts, ideas and opinions to issues facing our professions.
- Great opportunity to meet your next employer or employee.
- Return home inspired and motivated to make a difference in your organization!
- Mentoring, linking up seasoned professionals with new comers to the field.
- Match faces to the names you know from books and e-lists. Meet them!
- Explore the Idea Market to share experiences and thoughts.
- Hands on exhibits of products specifically for our profession.
- Spend a few days with folks who don't question the value of what you do.
- Make 400+ new friends and catch up with old colleagues.
- Take a trip to see the Rocky Mountains!
- It is a good time!
- Free bag!