March 30, 2008: Conference Proceedings material due from presenters
Presentation sessions focus on a practitioner's ideas and experience with usability methods, skills, philosophy, design, business case studies, or other relevant topics. Presentations should focus on a practitioner's ideas and experience with usability methods, skills, philosophy, design, business case studies, or other relevant topics.
40 or 90 minutes.
Benefits of Presenting
The primary presenter receives a 20% discount on conference registration. Unfortunately, we cannot offer discounts to multiple presenters.
Thank you to Kara Pernice Coyne, Cory Knobel, Carl Turner, Stephanie Rosenbaum, Tec-Ed, and Optavia Corporation for permission to use these examples.
- Bringing the human aspect to accessibility evaluation
- Techniques for testing usability and accessibility
Proposal submission closed
- Submissions for proposals closed October 15, 2007.
- Download the Presentations checklist to ensure that your submission meets the requirements.
- Download and complete the Presentations Submission Template.
- Download and complete the Presenter Biography Template.
UPA does not cover expenses for any other instructional materials, such as exercises and handouts.
Contacts for Presentations
- Bill Albert
- Laura Falkner