March 30, 2008: Conference Proceedings material due from presenters
UPA workshops provide an active arena for advancements in the field of usability and design. Workshops provide the opportunity for experienced practitioners to develop new ideas about a topic of common interest and experience.
Full-day (6 hours of instruction) or an evening session (2.5 hours of instruction).
Benefits of Presenting
- Up to two facilitators per workshop receive a 20% discount on conference registration.
- Workshop facilitators will be reimbursed for up to $50 per workshop for expenses.
Thank you to Whitney Quesenbery for permission to use this example.
Proposal submission closed
- Submissions for proposals closed October 15, 2007.
- Download the Workshop Checklist to ensure that your submission meets the requirements.
- Download and complete the Workshop Submission Template.
- Download and complete the Position Paper
- Download and complete the Presenter Biography Template.
- UPA does not cover expenses for any other instructional materials, such as exercises and handouts.
- If a workshop has two or more facilitators, the honorarium will be shared among them (unless otherwise arranged).
- Eugenie Bertus
- Len Conte