Join over 600 industry professionals 24 - 28 May, 2010 at the UPA International Conference in Munich, Germany at the Hotel Bayerischer Hof.
- Build and maintain market awareness of your products and services.
- Support those who promote and advance the development of usable products and services.
- Reach out to those who act as advocates for usability and the user experience.
Thank you vendors, UPA 2010 exhibit space has SOLD OUT!
The UPA 2010 International Conference anticipates over 600 User Experience professionals specializing in usability testing, interface/interaction design, information architecture, web design, task analysis, card sorting, user research, contextual inquiry, market research, satisfaction surveying and other user experience fields.
Not exhibiting but want your company represented in Munich? Consider sponsorship!
2010 Booth Package $2,200 USD (SOLD OUT)
This package price includes:
- 6’ X 6 ’ booth space
- One skirted table, two wastebaskets and chair
- Two Vendor Exhibit Hall passes
- One Standard Booth Header sign
- Vendor logos on UPA Conference materials
2010 International Conference hosted at:
Host Hotel - Bayerischer Hof HotelPromenadeplatz 2-6
Telefon: +49 89 21 20-0
Telefax: +49 89 21 20-906
Reservations: (+49 89 21 20 900) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.