Restaurants in Atlanta
Atlanta is ranked 4th in the USA when it comes to great restaurants! (http://www.atlanta.com/restaurants.php) The Atlanta restaurant and dining scene is the perfect venue for your next meeting, party or the perfect night out in Atlanta. From a quick burger or "Varsity Dog" to Atlantas' fine dining rooms, you'll find an Atlanta restaurant or burger joint that fits the moment and your budget.
- Max Lagers ($$, bar, walking, vegetarian options, 3 stars)
Max Lager's was one of the first restaurants to bring the fresh and natural wood-fired menu concept to Atlanta. Max Lager's offers an outstanding range of beers. Award-winning master brewer, John Roberts, creates these flavorful and exclusive Max Lager's recipes. Max Lagers is one block north of the Hyatt.
- Shakespeare Tavern ($$, entertainment, walking, 4 stars)
An Original Practice Playhouse with a British-Pub menu available before each performance.
- Sun Dial ($$$, drinks, view, vegetarian options, 3.5 stars)
The three level Sundial is located on top of the 70 story Westin hotel, and features a full 360 view of Atlanta. The restaurant, bar, and viewing platforms operate every day at varying times, typically open past midnight. The Westin hotel is one block south of the Hyatt.
- Azio ($$, walking, lunch, vegetarian option, 3.5 stars)
"We offer a contemporary interpretation of traditional Italian cuisine in a refined yet casual setting. Azio Downtown is the perfect option for dining out downtown - lunch or dinner."
- Hard Rock Cafť ($$, lunch, vegetarian options, walking, 3 stars)
With its southern charm and renowned hospitality, this location truly gives meaning to our "Love All Serve All" motto. This cafe serves up delicious delicacies everyday.
- Jimmy Johnís Gourmet Sandwiches ($, 3 stars, walking, vegetarian options)
No Soup, No Salads just Gourmet Sandwiches.
- Legal Seafoods ($$$, walking, 3.5 stars)
Located at Hilton Garden Inn Hotel that features "The Oyster Bar", a street level cocktail lounge. The upper level main dining area boasts a full service bar, balcony style patio, open kitchen and private dining room. Gorgeous views of the downtown skyline, award winning children's menu, the freshest "Top of the Catch" seafood flown in daily.
- Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers ($$, Walking, Vegetarian Options)
Sandwiches, salads and pizza baked on the stone make up this menu. Many interesting menu items.
- Taco Mac ($$, 4 stars, Vegetarian Options, Marta)
Two locations CNN Center and Midtown. A huge selection of beers from all over the world. The midtown location has the largest number of beers.
- Tedís Montana Grill ($$, walking, vegetarian options, 4 stars)
Classic American Grill featuring fresh, made-from-scratch comfort food within an authentic turn-of-the-century Montana grill atmosphere. Dishes include Certified Angus Beef, National Bison Association-certified bison, chicken and seafood.
- Think Sushi ($$, walking, take-out, 3.5 stars)
Sushi Bar that offers vegetables and rice and soup to those looking for something other than raw fish. Great fast food sushi bar and a great choice for lunch.
- Calypso Cafť ($, Vegetarian, walking, 4 stars)
Jamaican food with vegetarian options. Jerk is spicy and staff is mainly Caribbean. Great casual lunch spot.
- Dua Vietnamese ($, walking, vegetarian options, 4 stars)
Family run Vietnamese food. Everything is fresh and tasty. Great for lunch but go early, there is a line out the door by 12.
- Hsuís Atlanta ($$, Vegetarian, walking, 3.5 stars)
Gourmet Chinese restaurant with vegetarian options.
Highlights away from the downtown area
- Cafe Sunflower (Vegetarian $$ 4 stars, Driving)
Great vegetarian food and wonderful vegan desserts. (Buckhead)
- Flip Burger Boutique ($$, 3 stars, vegetarian options, driving)
Richard Blas Top Chef Runner upís gourmet burger concept. Unique burgers and milkshakes such as the Krispy Kreme milkshake. (West Midtown, Buckhead)
- The Varsity (3 stars, American, Marta)
Worlds largest drive in restaurant. Hot dogs, Hamburgers and the famous Frosted Orange. An Atlanta landmark. (Midtown)
- The Vortex Bar and Grill (American, 4 stars, $$, Vegetarian Option, Marta Accessible)
Locations in Little 5 points and Midtown Known for their burgers, beer and unique atmosphere. (Midtown, Little 5)
- Woodfire Grille ($$$, 4.5 stars, vegetarian options, driving)
Top Chef finalist Kevin Gillespieís restaurant. Reservations recommended. (Morningside)