- Need a rental car while visiting the Las Vegas/Henderson area? UPA attendess can save 10% with Dollar Rent-a-Car!
- City Maps
- McCarran International Airport
- Shuttle service to and from the M Resort Spa and Casino
- Getting around Henderson/Las Vegas
Las Vegas continues to build upon its reputation as a vibrant showcase for the extraordinary. This is the city that attracts more than 36 million visitors a year by offering the grandest hotels, the biggest stars in entertainment, the highest caliber of award-winning chefs and master sommeliers, and, of course, the brightest lights
McCarran International Airport (LAS)
The Las Vegas Airport is ranked among the 12 busiest airports in the world based on the amount of passenger activity, serving over 40 air carriers. With over 1,100 flights arriving and departing daily, McCarran International Airport offers direct flights to more than 125 U.S. cities.
- Official Name:McCarran International Airport
- Official Shortened Name/Code: LAS (Airport Code)
- Ownership/Operator: Clark County, Nevada
- Distance From Downtown Atlanta: The airport is located five miles (8 km) south of the central business district of Las Vegas
Cabs, double-decked buses, motor scooters, rental cars and the Las Vegas monorail. Heck, you might even flag down a rickshaw ... well, maybe not a rickshaw. But all you need to know, geographically, is this: Everything radiates from the Strip.
The most economical way (complimentary!) for guests to get to and from the M Resort =M Resort shuttle service
The average price for an economy car in Vegas is around $25 to $30 per day, but the sky's the limit if you want a little more extravagant.
See Las Vegas in style for as low as $35 an hour. Options and pricing vary depending on the vehicle and services.
Free parking is abundant. Virtually every major hotel offers free valet parking (don't forget to tip!)
Public Transportation - Citzens Area Transit CAT)
A one-way fare on the Strip costs $3, and slightly less in the rest of the city. Buses on the Strip run 24/7.
Fares start with $3.30 on the meter, and $2.65 is then added for every additional mile.
The Las Vegas Monorail
The Monorail travels from Sahara Ave to the MGM Grand 7 days per week from 7 a.m.-2 a.m. Monday-Thursday and until 3 a.m. Friday-Sunday. Visit website for location stops and ticket prices. www.lvmonorail.com
Vegas on Foot
While we don't recommend walking from "the strip" to the M Resort (roughly 8 miles), you can cover a lot of Las Vegas on foot. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes, wear a hat or carry an umbrella, and carry a bottle of water, especially during summer months.
Driving to the M Resort Spa and Casino
The M Resort is located on South Las Vegas Boulevard at St. Rose Parkway. Easy access from I-15 and only ten minutes from McCarran International Airport. Valet parking is available and abundant free parking surrounds the resort
From California (I-15 North):
1. Travel North on I-15.
2. Take Exit 27 for St.Rose Parkway
3. M Resort will be on the right.
From Utah or Northern Nevada (I-15 South):
1. Travel South on I-15.
2. Take Exit 27 for St Rose Parkway.
3. M Resort will be straight ahead.
1. Travel North on US 93.
2. Merge onto I-215 W.
3. Take Exit 6 for Pecos Rd. and follow signs for St Rose Pkwy.
4. Go left at the light and continue straight on St. Rose Pkwy. for 5.8 miles
5. M Resort will be on the left.