UPA Proceedings Guidelines for Main Conference Presenters
Proceedings Guidelines for UPA2012 Presenters
Effective March 12, 2012
We have an update for all presenters regarding proceedings content…
UPA has decided to move away from our old process for proceedings. Many of you are already using SlideShare to share your presentations, and we’d like to support that. For UPA2012, we ask that all presentations be uploaded to SlideShare as of the day of your conference session with the tag “UPA2012”. Except for tutorials presenters (for whom we will still print books in advance) there’s no need to send us any proceedings content in advance.Have questions? Contact Nicole at: email@example.com.
Deadline for Tutorial Proceedings: 31 March, 2012
Email all files to Nicole Tafoya (firstname.lastname@example.org), +1-630-980-4997,
If your submission is too large to email, send in electronic format to Ms. Tafoya at 140 North Bloomingdale Road, Bloomingdale, IL 60108-1017 USA.
Each presenter should submit whatever he/she feels an attendee will need to have in his/her hands to be prepared to attend and participate in your session.
He/she may choose to submit (a) summary paper for inclusion before the event and follow up with your slide deck after the event; (b) your slide deck; (c) an outline or notes from your slide deck or (d) any combination/permutation thereof. There will be an opportunity to submit additional files (revised slides and such) after the meeting.
- The file name should include the following… dayofpresentation_lastnameofprimarypresenterfirstinitial_titleofpresentation.fileextension
- If submitting your slide deck, please send original PowerPoint files. Although all files included in the Proceedings will ultimately be in pdf format, on occasion it is necessary to adjust font size or layout in order for all content to be clean and legible.
- Please do not send PowerPoint slide shows.
- If you choose to submit a summary paper, please use this cover letter template.
- For Peer Reviewed papers and Summary papers, here is a sample paper #1.
- File size limit: less than 10MB attachment