- Design for the Next Wave: Wearable Computers
Forget Armani–the newest fashion statement may come from a computer manufacturer.
By Michelle Yeh
- Not Remotely Entertaining
An interactive TV user experience can be a sadly frustrating tale. Here’s how design teams can create a happy ending.
By Sue Braun
- Computer Crazy: Questionable Experience
Is there a better way to predict users’ initial experience with a home PC? The Ease of Use Roundtable has a plan.
By Elise M. Lind and Susan Michalak
- Lessons Learned: Looking at Both Sides
What one usability professional’s experience as a development manager taught him–and how it could benefit you.
By Chauncey E. Wilson
- The Big Dig: Mining Nuggets of Value
Here’s how to design a search interface to meet your users’ needs.
By Scott and Michelle Lee McDaniel
- Straight Talk
A look at our interaction with new technologies.
By Richard Thieme
Comments are closed.