Articles in this issue are available in Acrobat PDF format. If you would like an accessible version, please let us know.
- Matters of Life & Death: Usability of Living Wills (pdf: 143Kb)
by Caroline Jarrett
- Sizing and Specifying User-Centered Design Projects: How to Avoid Cheating Yourself or Stiffing Your Clients (pdf: 322Kb)
by Janice James and Carol Righi
- Lost in Localization: How to Make Your Interfaces International (pdf: 277Kb)
by Michael Ledoux
with a sidebar
Do’s and Don’ts When Localizing Art
by Nabil Freij
- A is for Apple, B is for Browser: Educational Websites That Satisfy Both Students and Teachers (pdf: 857Kb)
by Patrick Olivares
- Speaking to Market Researchers: A Usability Moderator’s Glossary (pdf: 127Kb)
by Joe Bugental
- The View From Here: Better Business with User Experience: Another Consultant’s Perspective (pdf: 141Kb)
by Peter H. Jones, Ph.D.
- Editor’s Note-Design for the Real World: The Next Billion Users (34Kb)
by Aaron Marcus
- What’s News: Reach Out and Pet Someone (pdf: 163Kb)
by Tema Grank
- Book Review
All You Could Want at Your Fingertips: Universal Principles of Design, by Chauncey Wilson and the Berkshire Encyclopedia of Human-Computer Interaction
Reviewed by Alice Preston
Comments are closed.