Understanding organizational cultures to improve UX of Business Support System (BSS)
A complicated business firm has many functional organizations. In an IT age, CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, and other officers and managers use Business Support System (abbr. to BSS) to shorten time of product to market, business internal-operation, lead to cash and assure custom satisfaction by improving service qualities. But each organization has its own value orientation and motives that these are fundamentals of organizational culture. We will show our process for identifying the user groups, and how we used that information to create the new system, and different practices in every phase.
- Advanced Practitioners (AP)
- 10:00am to 10:30am on Wednesday, May 26, 2010
- 3:10pm to 3:30pm on Wednesday, May 26, 2010
- 10:00am to 10:30am on Thursday, May 27, 2010
- 3:10pm to 3:30pm on Thursday, May 27, 2010