A Universal Communications Translator - Storyboards
Whether traversing the various cultures of different nations or just different groups within a company, it is essential to be able to communicate clearly and quickly.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to create storyboards, when and why to use them, and about their power and efficiency.
- 8:30am to 5:30pm on Monday, May 24, 2010
About the Tutorial
- Introductions and a quick audience survey
- Overview of session topic
- Exercise: Word/Picture game
- What are Storyboards?
- Exercise: What do you see?
- Why use Storyboards?
- Exercise: Use a storyboard as a substitute for a communications youve had in the past.
- Drawing for Storyboards
- Exercise: Redo any storyboard youve done so far
- More Drawing Tips
- Exercise: Team assignment As long as youre here
- Lunch Break
- Exercise: Finish the assignment
- Exercise: Discussion
- Where can Storyboards be used to best advantage?
- Exercise: Create a storyboard for one of the areas just discussed.
- Creating Storyboards Tips and Tricks for the beginner and the professional
- Creating Storyboards continued
- Exercise: Audience will enhance any of their previous storyboards.
- Additional tools and resources available to create Storyboards