Rule-Based Prototyping of User Interfaces
Elaborate user interface guidelines are of crucial importance for the design of business software since in this area the production of high numbers of homogenous and consistent screens is required. The approach presented here demonstrates how guidelines can be efficiently integrated in software prototyping and development tools.
- Advanced Practitioners (AP)
- 10:00am to 10:30am on Wednesday, May 26, 2010
- 3:10pm to 3:30pm on Wednesday, May 26, 2010
- 10:00am to 10:30am on Thursday, May 27, 2010
- 3:10pm to 3:30pm on Thursday, May 27, 2010